Title: This is the Millennium
Author: Shelah Ben-Hanan
Description: No date (circa 1950's). Staple-bound in card covers. Covers show some toning and a bit of minor soiling. Interior is clean and unmarked. 95,  pp. 11.6 x 8 inches. One copy noted on OCLC (National Library of Israel).
A study explaining the meaning and scriptural foundation for the millennial reign of Christ Jesus, the messianic era in which the work of resurrection and restoration will be accomplished. Discusses the doctrine of atonement as found in the Old and New Testaments. The author states in his foreword, that he agrees with neither traditional Judaism or nominal Christendom. Published by Israel Messianic Associates, Grand Rapids, Michigan.
1) God, the Author of the Atonement and The Millennial Reign.
2) "Life for Life" [comparing one-man Atonement with the equitable Law of God].
3) Do Jews Have An Atonement Day?
4) "Brought as a Lamb to the Slaughter"
5) Was the Death of Jesus the Divine Intention?
6) Has God Changed His Plan Regarding His Chosen People?
7) Israel Holds a Priority on Divine Favor.
8) Will Jesus Come Again as a Man in the Flesh?
9) Jesus, Separate from Sinners.
10) Does Not Death Cancel Man's Debt?
12) Does Death End All Probation?
13) The Establishment of God's Kingdom.
14) The Reign of Christ.
Binding: Soft Cover
Condition: Very Good
Publisher: Israel Messianic Associates
Place: Grand Rapids, Michigan
Year: No date (circa 1950's).
Keywords: Millennialism, eschatology, millenium, theology, Christianity, atonement,
1 business day
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 24 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.