Title: Complete Method of Slide-Trombone (Volume 2) / Methode Complete de Trombone a Coulisse (Second Volume)
Author: Andre Lafosse
Description: Volume 2 only. Oversize. Bound in original heavy-duty boards with brown cloth spine. Boards show a few spots of minor edge wear. Previous owner's rubber stamp on ffep, otherwise interior is unmarked and generally clean. Pages: vi, 139-280 inclusive, plus  advertising (149 pp. total). 13 x 10.25 inches. Text in English, French, German, and Spanish.
Contents of Volume Two:
1) Tongue Play in Binary and Ternary Staccato... examples of orchestral passages.
2) Pedal Notes... examples of pedals in orchestral works.
3) Glissandos... examples of glissandos in orchestral works.
4) The Use of the Damper... daily exercises; twelve studies on the whole technique of the instrument.
5) Style... transcription for trombone of two sonatas by Handel, six vocal exercises by Bordogni, Impromptu by E. Bigot, Second Concert Solo by Paul Vidal.
6) Ten Studies on the Solo for Competence... by P.V. de la Nux, by A. Bachelet, Fantaisie by Stojowski, Piece in E Flat by H. Busser, Piece in E Flat minor by J. Guy Ropartz, Symphonic Piece by P. Gaubert, Cantabile and Scherzando by H. Busser, Study of Concerto by H. Busser, Impromptu by E. Bigot, Doubles on a Choral by R. Duclos. [Fourth Part]: 1) Difficult Passages. 2) Studies on Orchestral Passages. [Appendix]: Study for Bass Trombone.
Condition: Very Good
Publisher: Medtions Musicales Alphonse Leduc
Keywords: course, study, orchestral, trombone,
1 business day
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 24 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.