Title: In Tune with the Finite
Author: Thomas L. Masson
Description: Dark green cloth boards stamped in gilt. Some light pencil marginalia and underlining, else clean. Dust jacket rubbed; spine toned; in a clear archival sleeve. 266 pages. 7.25 x 5 inches.
Essays by Thomas Lansing Masson (1866-1934), longtime editor of Life and associate editor of the Saturday Evening Post.
- Is American Civilization Advancing?;
- The Conquest of Middle Age;
- Is There a Practical Religion?;
- The Boy Industry;
- Nietzsche and Young America;
- Can Courage Be Cultivated? Yes;
- The Game of Writing;
- How Can We Have a Good Time?;
- The High Art of Having Friends;
- What is Morale?;
- Do You Know How to Read?;
- The Twenty-Third Psalm;
- The Invalid Mind;
- Why Is an Accident?;
- The Joys of an Unbalanced Diet;
- On Letting Yourself Go.
Condition: Very Good+
Jacket Condition: Very Good+
Publisher: Century Co.
Place: New York and London
1 business day
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.