Title: The Murderous Tyranny of the Turks
Author: Arnold J. Toynbee with a Preface by Viscount Bryce
Description: Staple-bound in wraps. General soiling and wear to covers. Light rubber stamp to front cover. Some soiling to pages. 35 pages. 7.25 x 4.8 inches. Toynbee's summation of the position of the Allied governments during the First World War, making the case for the liberation of those under the tyranny of the Turks and the expulsion of the Ottoman Empire from Europe as a culture alien to Western Civilization.
- The Aims of the Allies.
- The Subject Peoples of Turkey.
- The Murderous Tyranny of the Turks: The First Stage, The Second Stage: Abd-ul-Hamid, The Third Stage: The Young Turks.
- The Armenian Atrocities of 1915.
- ''Radically Alien to Western Civilisation.''
- The Reorganisation of Europe.
- The Principle of Nationalities.
- The Right to Full Security.
- No Alternative.
- The Turco-German Compact.
- A Free Hand to ''Ottomanise.''
- The Campaign Against the Missionaries.
- The Turco-German Alliance.
- The Answer of the Allies.
Binding: Soft Cover/Wraps
Publisher: Hodder & Stoughton
Place: Lonon New York Toronto
Keywords: WWI, World War I, Ottoman Empire, Turkey, Armenian genocide, Young Turks,
1 business day
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.