Title: [Postcard Book] Reims dans les Ruines apres la Retraite Allemands (2e Serie)
Description: Postcard book "Reims in the Ruins after the German Retreat." No date (published circa 1919). All 12 postcards and separating tissues are intact. Card covers show some fading around the edges. Clean. 9 x 15.5 cm.
Showing the destruction in th city of Reims (Rheims), in northern France, after the retreat of the German army in World War One. This is the second series, which features cards 13 through 24.
13. La Cathedrale
14. Hotel de Ville
15. Rue de l'Ecole de Medecine
16. Place des Marches - Emplacement des Maisons historiques
17. Eglise Saint-Jacques
18. Vue Generale de la Place d'Erlon, vers la Gare
19. Place du Palaise-de-Justice
20. Fontaine Bartholdi et Place de la Republique
21. Place Royale
22. Place d'Erlon, vers la Cathedrale
23. Eglise Saint-Andre
24. La Cathedrale et la Rue Chanzy
Binding: Staplebound in wraps
Condition: Very Good
Year: No date (published circa 1919).
Keywords: Rheims, Marne, World War One, WW I, WWI, First World War, France, images, ruins, destruction, city, carte postale, Postkarte,
1 business day
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.