Title: [Postcard Book] Peronne: Les Ruines de la Guerre 1914-1918
Author: E. Souillard (photographer)
Description: Postcard book "Peronne: Les Ruines de la Guerre 1914-1918" No date (published circa 1919). All 12 postcards and separating tissues are intact. Card covers show some fading around the edges. Clean. 9 x 15.5 cm.
Showing the destruction in the city of Peronne, Somme, in northern France, after the retreat of the German army in World War One. The cards are unnumbered.
1. La Gare Interieur / The Railway Station
2. 1918. L'Eglise St-Jean / St-Jean Church
3. Interieur de l'Eglise St-Jean - Le Choeur / Choir of the Chuch of St-John
4. 1919. L'Hotel-de-Ville / The Town hall
5. 1918. Canons Allemands sur la Grand'Place / Canons german sour the great Place
6. Le Chateau / The Castle
7. La Caserne Foy / The Foy Barracks
8. 1917. Porte de Bretagne. Exterieur / Outside of Brittany gate
9. Quartier St Sauveur / Quarter St-Sauveur
10. 1918. L'Hospice, Vue exterieur / Outside of the Hospital
11. La Grande Place / The Great Place
12. Le College / The Colege
Binding: Staplebound in wraps
Condition: Very Good
Publisher: [E. Souillard]
Year: No date (published circa 1919).
Keywords: World War One, WW I, WWI, First World War, France, images, ruins, destruction, city, Somme, carte postale, Postkarte,
1 business day
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 24 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.